Monday, June 15, 2015

My Top 10 Personal Favorite Video Games of All Time

In celebration of E3, I decided to make a list of my personal top 10 favorite video games of all time. I know this isn't anime or manga related, but I thought it would be fun. That being said, I've made this particular list countless times and it always manages to change every time. However, I truly feel that this particular list is the most accurate I'm gonna get. Anyways without further delay, let's begin with some honorable mentions:

Honorable Mentions:

-League of Legends

-Berserk: Millennium Falcon Hen Seima Senko no Sho




-Tetris 


-Dirge of Cerberus: Final Fantasy VII

-Psi Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy

-Dead Space 2



And now for the top 10:

10.) Excitebike 


9.) Nier


8.) Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne 

7.) Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater

6.) Devil May Cry 3: Dante's Awakening 

5.) Final Fantasy IX 

4.) Bomberman Series (Mainly: Saturn Bomberman, Super Bomberman, Bomberman Hero)



3.) Psychonauts 

2.) Shadow of the Colossus 

1.) Castlevania: Symphony of the Night 




-Nights Off

No comments:

Post a Comment